Thursday, July 07, 2005

MORE EXCITEMENT

First of all, I'm so excited my colon is twisty and my hands are sweaty. I have some great interviews coming up. If you are a writer and want to be interviewed, email me at DistressedJeans@juno.com

Second, I want to tell everyone how much I enjoyed The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. Even though she neglected to reply to my email, I still loved her book and thought it should be on everybody's must read list.

I'm in the midst of sending query letters out. For those of you who don't know, a query is a letter to an agent which basically begs them to take an interest in your book. In the letter, I try not to stress how cute and fun I am or how funny I can be or how pretty my golden hair is. I wrote this book, see, and am ready to be launched into the mighty world of publishing. And I want to do a book tour wearing sexy Jimmy Choo shoes, that to me is real success. Fancy high heels that cost upwards of $500.

Soooooo...stay tuned. I have MJ Rose coming up tomorrow, Lauren Baratz-Logsted and then a special controversial guest who I can't wait to interview.

Happy Reading!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"The Glass Castle" is an outstanding book. I hope you get to interview Jeanette! -- Gaily Gail @ 8:53 AM  
Blogger Adi said...
Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy | Internet Marketing Tools | Online Marketing Campaign | Online Marketing Business | Online Marketing System | Online Business | Online Home Business | Online Business Tips | Internet Marketing Online @ 5:47 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google