Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WISH LIST

I'm always on the look out for good books that I can really sink my bleached teeth into.
Recently I read about these and can't wait to get my hands on them:

We Are All Welcome Here Elizabeth Berg, I've read almost every book Elizabeth has written and they are all good.

Bitter is the New Black Jen Lancaster. Jen is a writer on the hilarious blog, Snarkywood. I hope this book is as funny as her blog.

Straight Up and Dirty Stephanie Klein. Another blogger turned novelist.

Anybody Out There? Marian Keyes, one of my favorite writers. All her books are delicious!


3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...
Luuuuuurve Marian Keyes, too! I'll look forward to reading all these books you mention! @ 12:05 PM  
Blogger kiwicraft said...
I love Marian Keyes also, have you read Watermelon? @ 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I've read all Marian's books, and I can't wait for the new one! "Rachel's Holiday" is my fave. @ 4:34 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google