Friday, July 14, 2006

Check it out!

Along with loving to read I love nothing more than some good makeup. True. I am a girly-girl in every sense.

I wanted to share the link to my other blog, Conversations About Fashion because I'm doing makeup, skincare and perfume reviews. Go ahead and check it out.

Let me know your favorite products, tell me what you cannot live without (besides good books). And stay tuned here because I have a great interview coming up with a terrific blogger whose book is on the shelves right this minute.


3 Comments:

Blogger Matt Cooper said...
hey i see you talk to writers.
be sure to check out my blog,
it goes into the fiction book
Hell In a Briefcase, by Phil Little, and is from the point of view of the characters. kepp up the good blog! @ 3:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah Grace McCandless said...
Oh boy. I think we might be kindered spirits. I often call the Sephoras, Ultas, and drugstores of the world my "crack den". Current favs:

-Kiss My Face Organic Lip Balm in Cranberry/Orange

-Jason Vita-C Max One Minute Facial

-Physicians Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Baked Butter

Now if I could just learn how to USE these products properly...
:) @ 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Layla said...
I adore Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil - http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61004&categoryId=B70

I'm so hooked on it that I am afraid to try the other products in their line (because I'll probably buy everything in sight).

LOL Sarah - "crack dens" - love it! @ 12:20 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google