Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chatter


thought I would share this photo from my trip to Alaska


I've been doing a lot of reading. People magazine...Elle...Lucky. And I've been hard at work on my other blog, check out what I just posted here. A little something about seeing a certain Dr. 90210.

I just finished a brilliant book called Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane. Do you want to laugh? Do you want a quick read that you won't be able to put down? Then get this book right now. Order it here.

I've been paging though Simply Green: Parties and Simply Green: Giving both by Danny Seo. One book is about creating simple and elegant crafts, the other book is putting together events and parties with an environmental focus. Environmentally friendly all the way around. I appreciate that. Sometimes the more uncomplicated something is, the more beautiful it is. A gift from the heart is always better than store bought! Danny offers Simply Green Shopping tips as well. Oh how I want to be organic and environmentally friendly and conscious and responsible.

At this very moment I'm reading London is the Best City in America by debut author Laura Dave. Any writer who shares an agent with the brilliant Caroline Leavitt is going to be fabulous.






1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Winn Scotch said...
I loved both Stupid and Contagious and London is the Best City.

Enjoy! @ 9:56 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google