Friday, August 18, 2006

Interview with...well, me!

I'm excited to see my name on someone's blog. That's really just the next step before seeing it on a billboard or a marquee, right?

Simon over at Bloggasm interviewed yours truly. Want to read the interview? I mention a few of my favorite sites and the books I'm looking forward to reading and other stuff. You can see a photo of me, the only one that I ever post with my eyes cut off.

You can read oour interview right here.

Thank you to Simon for inviting me on his site, that was fun!


2 Comments:

Anonymous robin brande said...
Great interview! And I agree with you--I'm more likely to buy a book by an author I've gotten to know through an interview like the ones you do.

Keep doing what you do. I love your site. @ 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...
I don't read many blogs, and you have always been my top two favorites. I actually look forward to your interviews Cindy. You are a gifted conversationalist, and I can't wait to see what YOU write.

Angie @ 11:41 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google