Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Secret Desires Of A Soccer Mom

I interviewed Robyn Harding last year after reading her debut novel, The Journal of Mortifying Moments. It was a fun book, well written and engaging. I would have a picture of the new book but Blogger is not letting me post pictures. Trust me, the stilettos on the book are to die for!

The Secret Desires of a Soccer Mom is amusing and quick, an easy read with a good dose of humor. I recommend this book based on the fact that it made me laugh out loud several times and was a fun mystery. I predict more chick-lit murder mysteries coming soon.

Suburban mom Paige Atwell finds herself daydreaming about not only the hunky mailman with the muscular thighs but a potential murderer who serves up hot coffee at a local cafe. She is in the midst of dealing with her potty mouthed son and a pre-teen daughter who listens to inappropriate music all while attempting to resexualize her marriage. Oh and in between all of that, she's putting together the pieces of who killed her good friend. It's a page turner with a happy ending. Check it out!


2 Comments:

Blogger Manic Mom said...
Oooh! When did this one come out? I loved Mortifying Moments, and didn't even know Robyn's next book was out!

I love coming over here and finding great new reads! I can't wait till you post yours up here! When ?!?!?!? @ 8:00 PM  
Blogger Adi said...
Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa @ 9:12 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google