Friday, September 29, 2006

Online Book Fair





Thank you to Ronlyn Domingue for pointing me in the direction of the Online Bookfair taking place next week, October 3-5.

It's October already! Time for crispy, colored autumn leaves and chimney- smoke filled air. Apple cider and knitted sweaters, new boots and knee socks. A fire in the fireplace, a soft blanket and a good book. I love this time of year.

The online book fair features interviews with authors, author favorites, raffles, guest literary bloggers and more. Be sure to check it out!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Angie said...
You know Cindy, I would like to check this out. I also hope to one day go to the Palm Desert book fair. Are us civilians allowed to get into these things? Where are you going to shop your book around? @ 12:13 AM  
Blogger Distressed Jeans said...
Yes, mere mortals are allowed in. I just went to the Palm Springs and the Los Angeles Times book fairs this year. Its wonderful to meet authors and go for the whole experience.

Try to get to the Palm Springs book fair, its more intimate than Los Angeles.

I hope to do some signings in the major southern CA cities, San Diego, Palm Spring and Los Angeles.

xx @ 12:47 AM  
Blogger Allison Winn Scotch said...
Ooh, what a cool concept. I'll definitely check it out and note it for next year after my book has come out. Thanks for passing it along! @ 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...
I missed it? The Palm Springs one? Oh bummmer and a half! When was it?

You know, I can't wait to get your book, and get it signed and stuff. My friend in the Chicago area loves you too, so hope you make it out there sometime! @ 3:05 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google