Thursday, November 30, 2006

Debut novel!



I was told that A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss would be out on December 1st! So this weekend, if you are around your computer, go on to Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble online and pick up a copy. If you are really inspired, you can go to your local bookstore and request that they stock the book. That would make me really happy. After you order the book, you can make me a myspace friend by clicking here.

And of course I will have new interviews this week! Janet Evanovich, Julia Holden and Nancy French will appear on the site to chat.

If you order the book, you must email me and let me know. And if you catch me on Googletalk, be sure to say hello. And tell me if the character of Kat Savage reminds you of anyone in the news these days.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hooray!!!!!

I can't wait to get my copy tomorrow!!

Many Congrats, Cindy!

XXOO @ 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I've been searching Amazon.com but I can't seem to find it. :-( @ 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I've been searching Amazon.com but I can't seem to find it. :-( @ 11:10 AM  
Blogger Manic Mom said...
Yay! You did it! @ 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...
I cannot find it online either! Did anyone get a copy yet? @ 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey! Is it on Amazon yet! Provide a link, bc I can't find it yet.

Congrats! @ 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Aldous said...
To my mind one and all ought to look at this.
wedding invitations | patents search | Rothesay real estate @ 4:23 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google