Wednesday, November 01, 2006

More books to the big screen!

I have this book sitting on the shelf and the sheer size of it intimidates me. I have heard terrific things about this novel and I look forward to reading it soon. I need a week of nothing but books!

Here is the latest:

Robert Schwentke is set to direct the love story, The Time Traveler's Wife from New Line Cinema and Brad Pitt's Plan B.The film is based on the celebrated book by Audrey Niffenegger, The Hollywood Reporter notes; it focuses on a couple in which the man has a genetic disorder known as "chrono-impairment," a condition that causes him to involuntarily travel through time. Jeremy Leven wrote the adaptation of The Time Traveler's Wife; a 2008 release has been set.

If Brad Pitt's company is producing, what are the chances of Angelina Jolie starring? I'm sure she's saving her schedule for when my book is out...ha ha!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...
I went on IMDB.com this morning and it looks as if the producers are in talks with Rachel McAdams to possibly play Clare Abshire. It did not list anyone for Henry yet.

You really should stop whatever you are reading right now and pick up The Time Traveler's Wife. It is my absolute favorite book. It blew me away! Happy reading!

~Ally @ 10:16 AM  
Blogger Ally said...
I forgot to add that I am a little disappointed they are making this book into a movie. It is one of those amazing novels that is so intricately woven it seems almost impossible to turn this novel into a screenplay. I could be wrong and look forward to seeing the movie when it comes out. @ 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
This book is a great and fast read. You should pick it up - once you do you won't set it down. @ 3:20 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google