Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Any second now...



Thanks to everyone who has been text messaging, calling, faxing, emailing, googling and Blackberrying. The release date for the book was initially December 1st and I was thrilled and spent the day with shaking hands and a palpitating heart, hitting "refresh" every five minutes to see my name on Amazon and or Barnes and Noble.

I jetted out of town for the weekend with no internet access and was worried that I wouldn't be able to see the book on Amazon or BarnesandNoble.com. No need to fret because apparently the printing was delayed.

Any second, any moment, the book should burst on to the scene! I keep checking and a book on terrorism keeps coming up as well as a mystery novel. These are not my books. You will want to look for A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss by Cindy Bokma. I will of course, post links the very minute the book is there.

If you want to ask questions for a book club or website, of course I would be so honored! And if you could get a copy to Britney Spears, that would be super. She is such an inspiration to me. If it wasn't for her, the character of pop- star Kat Savage might not exist.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Bruno said...
Really helpful information, lots of thanks for your post.
calgary airport | business casual men | Louisiana tourism @ 10:41 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google