Friday, December 22, 2006

Links...



I am so grateful to the people who have read my book so far! Thank you so very much, I love hearing from people after they have read it. The whole thing is so surreal- knowing my words are out there in the world, being read by people other than my gal pals. I am working on the sequel and Marilyn Monroe will play a part in this novel. That's all I can say for now...

And a big huge thanks to the following fabulous bloggers who took the time to post about A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss, here are the links:

Manolo, The Shoe Blogger

Jennsylvania

ScarletB Designs

Barbie Martini

Dlisted

The Pug Bus

Popbytes

Ned Vizzini, Live Journal

Coming up very soon is an interview with the terrific Lauren Lipton who wrote It's About Your Husband and David Dalton, he is one of the founding editors of Rolling Stone as well as a rock n' roll journalist, his book Edie Factory Girl contains gorgeous photographs and is a very intriguing study on Ms. Edie Sedgwick.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'll post too! I just placed my order a few seconds ago... I should get your book within 5 to 9 days -- due to the free shipping.

:)

Way to go! @ 9:20 AM  
Blogger Ned said...
thanks for linking to me but the link is just ned-vizzini.livejournal.com, no /Ned at the end, your link breaks! thanks so much for continued support! @ 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Ely said...
Here, I do not actually consider it is likely to have effect.
Clarksville MD | shrimp recipes easy | Thanksgiving appetizer recipes @ 5:41 AM  
Anonymous Gideon said...
So, I do not really suppose this is likely to work.
Regina hotels | fringe dress | cute heels @ 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Denis said...
The dude is completely just, and there is no suspicion.
wife first anal | fringe dress | blue gemstones @ 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Job said...
Thanks so much for the post, pretty helpful information.
IMAX @ 10:58 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google