Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Nearlyweds



What do you do after a long Christmas day when everything is cleaned up and you feel like you could sleep for twenty hours? You take a steamy hot shower and land in bed with Nearlyweds by Beth Kendrick, that's what!

This fun, easy to read, quickly moving tale involves three brides who find out that their marriages are not legal due to the minister dying before he signs the marriage certificates. The book is told from the point of view of the three wives- Erin, Casey and Stella.

I read this book for a few hours last night and then finished it up this morning. I liked it quite a bit. You know me well enough by now that you know I love to read different books of all genres (except science fiction) so this lighthearted book was just the perfect treatment for my post-Christmas exhaustion.

Check it author Beth Kendrick's website to learn more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google