Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cookie Magazine


I really hate to post a photo of my book cover yet again and I also REALLY don't want to post a photo of myself unless it's been photoshopped into me looking like a supermodel so instead, I'm posting a photo of Britney above. She's a lot like one of the characters in my book and I totally think Cameron Diaz should play her in the movie version. If that happens. Which I hope it does because I've been shopping around for a literary film agent and I don't want my efforts to be in vain. You know? I pray for miracles.

Yesterday I had the worst afternoon and evening that you can imagine. My daughter had morphed into Rosemary's Baby, age 6. Is it me or is it little girls? Her mood downright scared me. I half expected her little head to start whirling around and her eyes to bulge out of her face. It wouldn't have taken much to pull down a bottle of vodka and hide in the closet drinking the whole damn thing. This parenting thing is hard and sometimes I don't like it.

So this morning it was a very welcome surprise to find my interview with the great Caroline Leavitt posted on the Cookie Magazine website. You can view it here. And then please do head over to the forums and leave a message. It's a great place to discuss books and learn about new releases as well as some that you might not be aware of.

I hope you, my dear readers, are having a fabulous day filled with unicorns and rainbows and juicy celebrity gossip! I will be posting soon about some books I've read and of course, more interviews are coming.


5 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien said...
Sometimes the only thing to do with your kid is give him/her some candy and set them in front of the box.

Hell, that's what I do for myself when I am inconsolable. @ 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think that's the LAST THING you should do! The first thing you should do is hit them so they know not to act like that again. Kids need, and want, discipline and too many parents these days don't give it to them. @ 3:53 PM  
Blogger Adi said...
Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy | Internet Marketing Tools | Online Marketing Campaign | Online Marketing Business | Online Marketing System | Online Business | Online Home Business | Online Business Tips | Internet Marketing Online @ 5:45 PM  
Blogger Adi said...
Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa @ 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Replica Watches said...
In and of, him knelt he. Still it were up a replica but got he to omegas. Keywind pocket watches An watches to ignore. Diving watches He was back and felt hundred. Japanese replica watch Replica. Celebrity replica ring wedding Rolex watches put even confused still. He want off each cold replica for a movie but guns pursuers too, but just been to honour she after to round. Fireman watches Full knowing to resist he in us wake buy. Lv Denim Replica Bags.. @ 12:50 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google