Thursday, March 29, 2007

In case you missed it...



Last night was great fun, the interview with Deb from Between the Covers was awesome. If you missed listening to it, you can go here and have a listen today. We chatted about all sorts of topics and Deb was a terrific host.

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Deb for having me on the show! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be on it.

And if you are in the Los Angeles area, I will be at Vroman's Bookstore on May 3rd signing books and I think there is a discussion of sorts as well. I hope I don't have to get up and read from the book or else you will get to see me stutter, stumble and break out in hives from a case of nerves. If I appear to be in a great mood and am slurring my speech then you know I've been drinking.

Cheers!

Cindy

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Brenda Scott Royce said...
I've been meaning to buy your book, so this gives me an excuse to go to Vroman's (my favorite bookstore) on May 3 and say hi. (I did a signing/talk there last year and was so nervous my teeth chattered the whole time. I wish I'd have downed a few drinks first!) Good luck! @ 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...
Cindy - take an Ativan first (.5 mg only if you're not used to the effects)...those little pills helped me not freak out on a long plane ride recently. (Yes, you can call me Anna Nicole if you want ;)

Regardless, you will do GREAT if/when you get up to read and talk. No worries =) @ 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Raphael said...
This can't work in fact, that is exactly what I consider.
decoration salon | personal injury attorneys | catholic cross @ 11:09 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google