Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Calling all avid book readers....


I was overwhelmed (in a good way), by all the responses from people wanting to help me read the fabulous novels that come my way. I'm still reading all the emails!

How about this, if you read a great book, something you think is a must-read, why don't you shoot me an email and perhaps I will post your review (I reserve the right to edit) along with your name (email me at distressedbluejeans@gmail.com).

I am opening this up to everyone in the world who loves a good book. No negative reviews, please just positive reviews about books you enjoyed. There is no deadline or time limit, email me a couple of paragraphs and maybe a link. I always like to see what other people are reading, it would be great to share. Don't be shy. Just write why you enjoyed the book, what did you like about it etc. Maybe we could even start up a book club where we exchange books, hmmmm?

And that book up there? That's mine. Have you read it yet? I'm working on the sequel right this minute...

I can't wait to hear what everyone is reading.


1 Comments:

Blogger Manic Mom said...
Cindy--what a great idea! Haven't heard from you in a while! Someone was asking about promoting books on the yahoo chick lit so I'm bringing up Conversations over there--you'll probably get a big hit soon with visitors...

steph @ 1:02 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google