Saturday, June 02, 2007

Your Big Break, Johanna Edwards



One of my goals is to take fabulous books and turn them into movies. How, I don’t exactly know, do you have any ideas for me? I'd love a job that would allow me to pitch novels to studios for development. I’d love to see more female oriented, fun films that are lighthearted and leave you walking out of the theater with a smile on your face.

I would start with Johanna Edwards novel, Your Big Break because it’s fresh and humorous and the story line is unique and I could so clearly see this being a movie all my girlfriends would love. Girls night out movie with drinks to follow. Starring Rachel McAdams but probably not Lindsay Lohan because, OMG did you see the cover of People magazine this week?

Your Big Break is about Dani Myers who works for a company that specializes in helping couples break up. Too nervous to tell your boyfriend that you’ve had it with him? Are you better off as friends? Call Dani Myers to do the dirty work for you. She will even make a breakup kit for your ex, so he or she can get over you. There are some plot twists, interesting characters and a nice ending which is my favorite way to tie up a story- happily.

Johanna is such a talented author and I’m looking forward to her next book, How to Be Cool, which is due in stores on June 5th. Check out her blog and her website. Read her books including her debut novel, The Next Big Thing.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Adi said...
Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa @ 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Elijah said...
Thank you for this article, pretty helpful information.
mp5 player with camera | par38 led light bulbs | xbox 360 hard disk drive module | l601 android smartphone | android mp5 player @ 6:55 AM  
Anonymous price per head service said...
Certainly a fantastic piece of work ... It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative @ 12:40 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google