Monday, July 16, 2007

Meet Maggie!


Thanks to all who answered my call for a reader! I was overwhelmed with responses and am still trying to answer all the emails that flooded into my inbox. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that there are so many avid readers out there.


I want you all to meet Maggie who is from Washington DC. She is going to help with reading and writing about the books I receive. I really appreciate it, thank you Maggie!

I am accepting book reviews from anyone who has read a great novel and wants to share their thoughts. Send me an email at distressedbluejeans@gmail.com to submit your reviews!

And now, here is a little biography about Maggie.

"I love all things literary and read various forms of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. When I'm not reading, I focus on writing, hiking, practicing yoga, throwing dinner parties, and traveling as much as possible. I share a teeny but fabulously cozy condo in downtown Washington, DC with my hubby of almost two years and my two adorable and sometimes well-behaved dogs."

I will be posting Maggie's first review later today or tomorrow so be on the lookout.

Happy reading!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
She sounds great! Can't wait to hear what she has to say! @ 8:41 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google