Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blogger Reflection Awards


I received an email from the fabulously talented and super cute Allison Winn Scotch who "tagged" me. I am so grateful that mine if one of her favorite blogs! How amazing is that? Here is the scoop on the award (I took the description from Seize a Daisy)

"this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.”

Now that I am tagged, how can I possibly narrow down my favorite blogs into only five? Here goes:

Pamela Anderson's Diary I know what you're thinking. Pamela Anderson, really? When I interviewed Pam for her novel Star Struck, she so kindly linked to this blog on her site. Like me, she is the mother of two kids. She has such a kind heart and I'm more impressed with her charity work than being a sex symbol. I hope to meet her one day where we can discuss AIDS and Peta and animals and children. She seems like a down to earth person with a good sense of humor and I like that.

Gallery of the Absurd I check this site several times a week. The artist 14 inspires me with her creativity. She's also super nice and witty and funny. Her artwork is amazing. She is so talented.

Gayle Brandeis She is my dear friend and an amazing author. Gayle is involved in a few different charities and always has something brewing. She is smart and lovely and has been such a source of positive energy in my life which I'm grateful for. If you haven't read her books, do so now.

The Rejector An assistant in a literary agency writes about the business. I recently started reading this blog because Ive been submitting to literary agents and the truth is those rejection letters really suck. I'll take a peek into the business and see what's going on behind the scenes.

Candy Covered Books Forget the literary sites where they praise books that take me two weeks to muddle through. I like Candy Covered Books where these girls review many many novels from chick-lit to the heavier novels. Fun fun. They do a great job and the site is easy to navigate. I love books. You will also find me on Amazon looking for new releases.

Honorable Mention to Miss Snark who scares me with her cutting remarks. I wonder if Ive submitted to her before? She can be downright mean, I'm sure in real life she would make me cry and curl up into the fetile position while cradling a bottle of vodka. But in between her remarks and snark, she offers decent advice. Plus she has a Bichon and so do I. Bichon owners can't be all bad right?

Labels:


Google