Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Book to Film: The Nanny Diaries



This Saturday evening or sometime over the weekend, I hope to see The Nanny Diaries. It looks like a cute movie and I enjoyed the book so I have high hopes. You can view the trailer here. Variety has an article about the film here. Here is the official movie website.



I think it's almost every authors dream to have their book made into a movie, I know it's mine. Seeing your very own idea come to life with actors, dialogue and set design, can you even begin to imagine? Would you rather be a mildy successful writer with lots of books to your name or a very successful author with a single major book to film deal?



Either way, best of luck to those in the film. I'm sure it's going to be seen by many this weekend!





Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Trish Ryan said...
I am so excited to see this movie. I thought the book was good, but even as I was reading I thought, "This would make a great movie..."

It looks adorable! @ 5:02 PM  
Blogger Carleen Brice said...
It was like the book and quite different at the same time. I ended up liking both, though, I was suprised by some of the changes the film made.

If I had a choice, I'd LOVE to see a movie made from a book I wrote. Definition of dream come true! @ 10:56 PM  
Anonymous price per head service said...
I am very happy to be here because this is a very good site that provides lots of information about the topics covered in depth. @ 12:39 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google