Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bryant Park Event, must go!

If I lived in New York City or was a train or bus ride away, I would for sure make it to this event tomorrow. Okay, I'll be honest- I'm wildy envious of those of you who have the opportunity to go! You can get a decent bagel and stroll over to Bryant Park followed by a really fabulous slice of pizza and then maybe a Broadway show in the evening capped by a Vodka Tonic at a hip bar somewhere.



My fingers are crossed that I will attend or -dare I dream- be part of a panel like this one.



Caprice Crane? Ned Vizzini? These are two of my favorites right there. And I have read books by Jennifer Belle (I really want to read her new one, Little Stalker) and Megan Crane. Carrie Karasyov? Hilarious. Please.

Here are the details for those of you who live in the New York city area:





Wednesday, August 22
12:30pm – 1:45pm
Bryant Park Reading Room




Jennifer Belle, Little Stalker
Caprice Crane, Forget About It
Megan Crane, Frenemies
Carrie Karasyov, The Infidelity Pact
Hosted by: Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a Funny Story




Writers chat about the hip and chic in-and-outside world of “Chick-Lit” & “Lad-Lit.”The country's most celebrated authors speak about recent successes and their thoughts on being a writer. Introductions by the Bryant Park Bookworm, Miriam Tuliao, Librarian at the New York Public Library.



Rain Venue:Barnes & Noble Booksellers 555 Fifth Avenue (at 46th Street)212-697-3048

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google