Monday, September 10, 2007

West Hollywood Book Fair


I'm very excited! Last week I was added to the roster of authors appearing at the West Hollywood Book Fair on September 30th!

I will be on a panel called, OUR LIPS UNSEALED: HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP PAST & PRESENT with Janet Charlton, Samuel Bernstein, John Gilmore (who wrote a book about Marilyn Monroe, hello! My newest book is about Marilyn!) and some guy named Perez Hilton.

My book A Thousand Dollars for a Kiss features a Hollywood crazed, celebrity obsessed heroine who becomes friends with a pop star (Britney Spears, anyone?). Prior to writing the book I ran a gossip site. Why have I always been intrigued with Hollywood? I don't know but I suspect it has something to do with people finding the lives of the rich and famous so much more exciting and glamorous than our own day to day routines.

The Hollywood Gossip panel should be a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to it and hope that many of you will be able to stop by and say hello! For more information and a complete list of authors who will be appearing, please click here.

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google