Friday, October 26, 2007

Books to film, My Sisters Keeper


Jodi Picoult is the fantastic author behind the best selling novel, My Sisters Keeper. Not only is the book an amazing page turner, but the end will either leave you shocked and/or in tears.

I just read this morning that the novel will be made into a major motion picture starring Cameron Diaz and real life sisters Dakota and Elle Fanning. Yes these little girls are years younger than the teens in the book but the kids had to be "age appropriate" to be Cameron's daughters.

Nick Cassavetes will direct and filming will begin in March. I'm very excited for Jodi Picoult. Congratulations!

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Loved the book! I just couldn't get over the ending! However, I wonder why they are casting Cameron Diaz in the 'mom' role, since it's a pretty small, supporting character in the book? I hope they don't change up to story to accomodate a bigger part for Ms Diaz.
~CC~ @ 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Emerald said...
I fully match with whatever thing you've presented. @ 1:47 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google