Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Books I want to read NOW

Spirit of Yoga

A Thousand Splendid Suns

YOU Staying Young

I don't ask for much in life, just hot showers and a couple of good books. I'm really into yoga these days and have been finding a lot of great moves in the videos with Ana Brett. My yoga practice might go smoother if my dogs weren't trying to lay beneath my downward dog or lick my face during cobra. The kids are running in and out, dogs are barking, phone is ringing and I'm supposed to be relaxing and meditating? If I can sit and page through a book with some green tea alone, then I'm in heaven. I'd like to read The Spirit Of Yoga with Kathy Philips and Christy Turlington.

It only took me years to read The Kite Runner and now I'm interested in A Thousand Spendid Suns. If its as good as The Kite Runner, then I won't be able to put it down.

Last, the book I want to read and have on my bookshelf is YOU, Staying Young. I'm a pretty healthy person but can always stand to up my knowledge of how to stay young, fit, be energetic and have a positive attitude. And I hate to admit it but I really want this too.


Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google