Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Books I Loved

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert is a book that is loved by all who read it. I read it and liked it but the more I think about it, the more I think it was fabulous.


Swim to Me by Betsy Carter was such a fun read.

I adore Gayle Brandeis and her lovely writing. Self Storage was a very good novel, paper back will be out as of Feb. 12, 2008.


I read this book in one night, Lottery by Patricia Wood. Such a interesting idea for a book.


I enjoyed the Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz for the quirky characters and the entertaining story. Can't wait for the sequel!
I mentioned how the sheer size of The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory made me sweat but I ended up completely absorbed in this book!

Min Jin Lee's debut novel Free Food for Millionaires was brilliantly and beautifully written.


Both The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini were must reads. If you haven't read either of these, order them right now!

I read so many good books throughout the year. Some of them I review here and get to interview the authors. Others I read and don't write about. These are some that I couldn't put down, a good blend of serious and funny and intriguing.

Water For Elephants, Friday Night Knitting Club, Town House, The Rest of Her Life....more books you need to read. I can't wait to see what good novels 2008 brings. I look forward to books by Jodi Picoult, Caroline Leavitt and Lisa Tucker, Ann Rule and Michael Lee West. Shouldn't Lauren Weisberger be coming out with a book soon too? Don't you just LOVE good books?

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Adi said...
Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa @ 9:01 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google