Sunday, January 20, 2008

27 Dresses



If you are in the mood for a funny, sweet movie with a satisfying and happy ending then go see this movie! Written by Aline Brosh McKenna (fellow Jersey girl, woo!) who penned the screenplay to The Devil Wears Prada, this is your perfect chick-flick movie to see with your best girlfriends.

I adore Katherine Heigl and have a little bit of a crush on James Marsden after seeing this (and Enchanted and Hairspray)! Also noteworthy is Judy Greer who plays the sarcastic best friend and Ed Burns who plays the object of affection. Malin Ackerman rounds out the cast, she reminds me of a Kirsten Dunst/Cameron Diaz hybrid.



Cute movie! Two thumbs up.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who walked away with a crush on James. But mine is HUGE. I even called one of my friends to talk about his character,and how great he was, and halfway through the conversation realized I was babbling about a fictional character like it was a man I just met! @ 11:23 AM  
Blogger Manic Mom said...
See Cindy--AGAIN, you hit the nail on the head!!! I saw this LAST NIGHT, and I said the SAME thing about the chick who reminds me of Cameron Diaz, but YES about kind of like Kirsten Dunst too! What else was SHE in, and also what else was Judy Greer in?

And James Marsden---uhhhh huhhhh! Come to MAMA!!! And I saw Enchanted (In November and again TODAY) but he did NOTHING for me in his poufy purple-sleeved Prince Edward get-up, but as Writer-Dude in 27 Dresses... oh boy! Yummy. @ 8:36 PM  
Anonymous movies4stars said...
http://conversationsfamouswriters.blogspot.com/2008/01/27-dresses.html @ 4:19 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google