Thursday, February 07, 2008

Read these now

The Rowing Lesson by Anne Landsman




The Pulpwood Queens by Kathy L. Patrick (I love the leopard coat!)






The Well and the Mine by Gin Phillips


Four Wives by Wendy Walker





I am just swamped lately! Between working on a screenplay, taking a screenwriting class, rewritting the sequel to my book, running Hello Dollface, working on Victorious Girls, trying to keep up with my reading, taking care of my family, I don't have enough time in my day to do everything I want to do!

I don't want these books to slip through the cracks and not get the attention they deserve from me! All the above books will be read in the future but they are hot on the shelves right now. There are four star books, written by amazingly talented women. If you're looking for a good book to read, give one of these a try.

I have this book sitting next to my bed, as well as this one. And I always have a yoga, positive thinking books and a writing book somewhere around the house.







Labels: , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google