Monday, March 24, 2008

Celebutantes and other books

To view the trailer for this book- click here! I was all kinds of excited to read Celebutantes. Gritty details of the Hollywood lifestyle is what I expected and to that extent, the book delivered. There is name dropping aplenty which makes the book super contemporary and of the times. It's light and has some humerous parts but at the end of the day, I didn't connect with it.



Celebutantes got some very good reviews so if you can't live without your weekly People, US Weekly, Ok and Star magazines, this book is for you.



I'm a moody reader and have to be in a certain state of mind for a certain kind of book. I've been really into historical books lately and have Elizabeth 1 by Carolly Erickson to read next. For my book club read, I chose Julie and Julia by Julie Powell.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google