Monday, April 21, 2008

Department of Lost and Found


In case you missed The Department of Lost and Found by Allison Winn Scotch the first time around in hardback, tomorrow is the release of the paperback version. You must not miss this debut novel by one of my favorite writers. Allison is not only an uber successful freelance writer but is a smart and savvy novelist too. I wanted to include the cover for her next book too because its so pretty. I am anxiously awaiting the release but it wont be out until the fall. Something to look forward to!
Allison's blog is one that I read on a daily basis. She is so prolific and willing to share all her knowledge of writing and publishing which makes me completely adore her. Here is a link to her website, blog and Amazon.com link so you can buy the paperback. Happy reading!

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google