Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Twilight trailer...







I'm not as obsessed as a lot of people but I'm definitely intrigued about how this movie will compare to the books. If Harry Potter is any indication, this could be a huge film followed by other books-to- movies in the series. Every book is super well written and suspenseful. I think the author, Stephanie Meyer, could have easily made six books out of the three she has out now. They are all looooooooonnnnnggggg. The newest novel will be out on August 2nd and I know more than a few adults who will be standing on line at 12:01 eager to see how Bella and Edward's love story ends.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Anonymous All Rileyed Up said...
Hi Cindy!

I'm interested in seeing this movie too! My niece loves these books. Maybe we should go together and *finally* see each other again. :0

By the way, I interviewed an editor for a literary journal, and thought you/your readers might find it of interest:

http://allrileyedup.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/interview-with-an-editor/ @ 2:10 PM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google