Goddess LeonieThrough the brilliant and lovely Christine Mason Miller, I found a link to Goddess Leonie and was immediately impressed with her art and positive spirit. Here's the thing-- if you had told me years ago that I would be actively pursuing my dream as a novelist and screenwriter, I might have not believed you. Its a really big hurdle to get over- becoming a successful screenwriter, writing books that people read. I am inclined towards seeing the glass as half empty most days. I hear the odds, like one in 500,000 writers will get their screenplay optioned and how can I not get frustrated?
So thats why people like Christine and SARK and now Goddess Leonie are so important. Who knows what little flicker of a flame these creatively inspirational ladies will ignite in you? I've learned that the key to almost everything from health to relationships to career is a positive attitude.
I copied down this list from Goddess Leonie's site below. Here is the link to her website. Read it!
10 Ways To Fly Beyond Creative Dream Frustrations & Fears
1. Let's play a little game I like to call Poignant Perspective. Inside you, there is a whole world of brilliance and beauty. Imagine the incredible inner terrain that is you: the great oceans of love, the mountains of achievements small and massive already made, the fields of wildflowers singing your name, the rose gardens dedicated to you in your honour.This whole big amazing world inside you. Try not to focus all of your attention on the little overgrow lot that needs some tending to. Remember, there is a whole world of rainbow beauty inside you.
2. Write yourself an ancient love letter. Imagine you have long, silky grey hair, whispy, in a braid. In your eyes, there sparkles a kind of wisdom, joy and compassion that can only be found after eighty years on this dear planet. Imagine this precious part of your self, remembering you as you were, smiling gently, sending you love back across the distance. Let this graceful, gorgeous Grand-Mother guide your hand, and write you a letter of all the things you need to know & remember.
3. Comparing is So Last Millenium BabyDearheart, you were born on one special moment, one incredible day, one amazing year. Nobody knows the breaths you have taken, all the steps of your journey you have taken since the first. Yes, you are the rarest mosaic of all - a rich & incandescent tapestry enwoven with all the love, lessons & life only you can know & share. Rare tapestries are not meant to be compared in a flea-market-of-the-soul dearheart, and neither are you.
4. Trust in the Universe Baby, it's got a big & beautiful plan for you so majestic & wide that you can't even dream it right now. Trust. All will be well. You are loved. All will be well.
5. Expand your vision of reality Those five words have been swimming about in my head for a while now, reminding me:Expand. E x p a n d . E x p a n d. Expand your vision of what is possible. What is not true for you, is true for others, and it can be yours if you want it. Sit in silence, and feel the parameters of your brain. Take a deep breath in, and widen the space your mind inhabits. Widen and expand until you know that what you desire is absolutely, unequivocally possible.Inhabit a new world of Possibility.
6. Check-in at the Creative Dream Lost Baggage Counter Use the moment of blah, of blankness, of silence to check-in with your creative dream. Is it exactly what you want? Is your current dream the truest expression of your gifts?This is one my love reminds me of often. I'll be telling him how frustrated I am and he'll say simply: "Is this what you really want? Is this what you were born to do? If there was only one thing you could do with the rest of your life, what would it be?"
7. Whose thoughts are the most important?Are you waiting for the outside world to approve of you or your dream?Does it matter more what others think of you & your dreams, or is it you?Meditate for 100 breaths. See what you find inside.
8. A Plan For The Journey Forward Do a business plan - but not just a business plan. A plan for your greatest soul's desire. A map towards your truest heart's expression & your dream lifestyle.Plan it. Put it out there in the universe. And find out the path forward, seeing the trail on your newly defined map.
9. Time To Be Held Hold your dog/cat/bird/animal/mama earth. Let them love you, and remind you of every single way you are perfect.
10. Everything You Need, You Have Don't take this list for gospel. Right your own. Your own divine, wise, brave wisdom is the Gospel for your life. Inside you is an incredible Goddess, waiting to help you along your way. What does she want to say to you?All the answers you need are already inside. Write your very own list of Creative Dream Flight. You are the best expert on you. You are a Goddess. What do you want to say to the world?
Labels: Goddess Leonie