Thursday, September 25, 2008

A must read...coming soon


Did you read The Friday Night Knitting Club? If you didn't, then get to the bookstore and buy a copy. I read it in a day. Maybe not one day but close. I know I stayed up late in bed reading, using the sheets as a tissue as tears streamed down my face. It was so good.

And now Kate Jacobs is coming out with a sequel! This thrills me to no end. When I find an author I enjoy reading, I want to get my hands on every thing this person has ever written.

Knit Two returns to the Manhattan knitting store Walker and Daughter five years after the death of its owner, Georgia Walker. Georgia's daughter Dakota is now an eighteen-year-old freshman at NYU, running the store part-time with the help of the members of the Friday Night Knitting Club. Drawn together by their love for Dakota and the sense of family the club provides, all the knitters are struggling with new challenges.

I will post an excerpt from the first chapter soon so check back!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment  | << Home
Google