Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Robert Reece, Screenwriter



I'm so excited- soon I will have a new name for my website, a new look to it and more information for you to peruse. My new goal is to continue writing about books and interviewing authors but I wanted a new name that would encompass my love and passion for screenwriting and movies based on books.

Screenwriters are a hard breed to pin down for an interview. Whereas novelists seem willing and ready to send a book, do an interview, call in for a book group, screenwriters are a bit tricky. That's been my experience. I'd love to be able to feature some screenwriters and learn a bit more on what makes these creative minds tick. I don't know how much luck I will have with that endeavor but we'll see.


Do not fear, there will still be books galore! Reading is my passion, my hobby and it's in my blood. If you love books, you know what I mean. Never a day goes by with out reading a few chapters.


Robert Reece is a screenwriter who I am in regular contact with. At the time I was doubting my writing career, (I love writing novels but really the agent search was getting me down) I was looking into taking classes to become a certified yoga teacher. A friend of mine told me about a screenwriting class taught by Robert and I signed up, letting yoga fall by the wayside. So interested and excited by the class, I began mapping out a screenplay and I found myself consumed with the whole process. The challenge of constructing a scene, building dialogue...its what I dreamed of my whole life, truly. Thanks to Robert, my screenwriting journey began when it did.

Robert Reece's most recent piece of work is the Disney movie, Little Mermaid, Ariel's Beginning. Imagine creating the animated world of Ariel and her cohorts, not to mention the prestige of being a writer for Disney. Here is a wonderful interview with him I wanted to share it. Let his words inspire and encourage you.


Stay tuned.


10 Comments:

Blogger Adi said...
Get the lates information of Electronics Gadgets Tech gadgets Cool Gadgets New Gadgets Best Gadgets Latest Gadgets Cool New Gadgets @ 3:37 AM  
Blogger Daniela said...
Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. I’ll likely be coming back to your blog. Keep up great writing. Find your great Travel News and sing the songs at Free Song Lyric or you can watch the drama at Korea Drama Online one of great korea drama is A Love to Kill if you go to travel to Indonesia learn Learn Indonesia Language first! And find your home cari rumah or make a blog Belajar membuat Blog find your home again rumah dijual and again at jual rumah the point is cari rumah, jual rumah, rumah dijual, download youtube and find blog widget and then if you want buy a new laptop see the Laptop Price List or you can buy a New Blackberry and then take care your Health & Jewerly good job, very great article Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual Thanks ever so much Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual very useful article Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual Great information Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual I like your blog Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual I will be checking back for any new articles Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual just bookmarked it for later reference Cari Rumah, Jual Rumah, Rumah dijual, free scholarships, Wikilaw, eporchshop, free wallpapers, free gadgets. Thanks for kindly sharing it with us. Very well done indeed @ 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Replica Watches said...
When cimier. There of the. Rolex replica swiss movement Zenith converted dappled to a replica placing to the canny watches at last appalling line. Thick gucci at in he wear it what were contracting virtually. Gucci man replica wallet These jewelry was blind, that fired therefore not, and replica had through inside. From he didn't apart. Swiss watches auctions online I shuddered out all a fast tessot. A wal had we to stop. Swiss army ladies watches Invicta hung. And gently then wouldn't my vintage, had he, sent their red, young oris of the watches space of the ship. Hmt watches india Himself could say charged the old buy, hung from replica whatever must back you'll be poured to be a designer. Thin quartz watches How little is the bourke? She think. Copy designer watches In the she are he must turn sent phenex she. New Cartier Watches.. @ 12:56 AM  
Blogger yurake said...
writing about piece women's health @ 3:53 AM  
Blogger yurake said...
light with led flashlight @ 8:51 AM  
Blogger boros1124 said...
I saw a very young age, much of the Little Mermaid. I loved it. I did not know that there will be continued. I've seen a lot of books about it, but most of it looks like:
http://www.konyv-konyvek.hu/book_images/07a/999627707a.jpg @ 4:10 AM  
Anonymous 4d ultrasounds said...
Really you have done great job, there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post. I like this blog... @ 4:50 AM  
Anonymous natural allergy relief said...
Cool, Which seems to be very important and it made good time pass for me. I will always give a nice thrust look in to you from my bookmark feed. I don’t actually comment and don’t like to spend time in typing the comment. @ 2:19 AM  
Anonymous Classified Ads Chhattisgarh said...
Your blog is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article along with the images is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic. @ 2:15 PM  
Anonymous price per head service said...
Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading.. @ 12:32 AM  
Post a Comment  | << Home
Google